1. If I wanted to include my (CN published) eBook on Amazon’s Kindle Singles, I am restricted to do so? I’m concerned about the wording of their criteria:
• Original work, not previously published in other formats or publications
• Not published on any public website in its entirety"
2. If I am not restricted, then can I use my CN-supplied ISBN?
3. Also, do CN have sole distribution rights?
1. There are no restrictions from the CN side so feel free to put your work wherever you can.
On the amazon front it’s your all, sounds like they don’t want you to have it ‘in full’ elsewhere. Perhaps add an extra notes page onto the amazon copy :P
2. You are welcome to use the CN ISBN for reference if you can – will depend on the amazon system. As far as I know amazon kindle doesn’t require an ISBN though. Also technically an ISBN should be for a specific edition of a book rather than for a collection. So each different format (size or type) and language should have a new ISBN.
3. No :)