It’s nearly May, and we can just about begin to believe that summer might be coming soon. The blossom is out, even if the sun isn’t always shining. To celebrate, here are some inspirational quotations – not about pretty flowers and birdies tweeting – but about the possibilities of the word ‘may’ itself.
1. “Beware of missing chances; otherwise it may be altogether too late some day.”
2. “Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate.”
J. R. R. Tolkien
3. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
4. “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”
5. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”
6. “Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.”
7. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
8. “Success has a simple formula: do your best, and people may like it.”
9. “Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.”
10. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”
And finally, May the Force be With You.
I can see that you will be putting a lots of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the very good work. Some really helpful information in there Feel free to surf college paper writing service